Allison is a US Distributor and Services provider for the Offshore Oil and Gas and Marine industries. Through our Suppliers Allison provides a broad selection of products and equipment ranging from jetty equipment and monitoring systems, monitoring systems for offshore drilling, production and construction vessels, to navigation and positioning systems and oil spill response equipment. Allison also provides technical services which may include on site equipment surveys, equipment installation and commissioning, training and maintenance. Matching our Customers requirements to our Suppliers capabilities, Allison has an established reputation for delivering cost effective, practical solutions for long term operational requirements. With a track record of over 20 years, Allison is a proven reliable Supplier for Customers which include major Oil and Gas companies, Midstream companies, EPC firms, Shipyards and Equipment Manufacturers on major projects in North American and the Caribbean.
In the company’s twenty year history Allison has established a reputation as an experienced Distributor, providing high quality standard equipment as well as bespoke system solutions designed to meet specific project requirements. Working closely with its Suppliers, Allison has provided its Customers equipment and turnkey systems ranging from mooring hardware for tanker docks to Integrated Marine Monitoring systems for TLP production platforms. Focusing on marine applications, Allison and our Suppliers have project experience including the following highlights:
- TLP’s: Nine (9) projects with a scope of supply ranging from tendon tension monitoring systems (TTMS) to comprehensive integrated marine monitoring systems (IMMS)
- FPSO/FSO’s: Eight (8) projects with a scope of supply ranging from anchor leg monitoring systems, tower yoke monitoring systems to turret monitoring and jacking systems
- Semi’s and Spar’s: Ten (10) projects with requirements for chain stopper load monitoring
- Marine Terminals: Twenty two (22) projects with a scope of supply ranging from quick release mooring hooks, and vessel approach docking aids to integrated berth monitoring systems
- Portable Navigation Aids (PPU’s): Over seventy (70) units supplied to Maritime Pilots, Docking Pilots and Mooring Masters